Thank for source.
Сообщение от Mick
Long file can be saved/loaded as more small files(memory pages 16kB for ZX version). 32kB memory paging can be used on ATM TURBO 2+, SPRINTER 2000 or PENTEVO computers (all this computers use 16kB memory paging from adress 0 and 16384 then is possible replace one original OUT with new two OUT's). For other ZX machines need rewrite code for writing data to low 32kB and use only access to extra memory from adress 49152. Next problem is unreadable ports on ZX/clones. SAM COUPE can read back from same port last writed value, but we must before OUT command write byte to free memory and reading of this port replace with reading memory adress. E-TRACKER run on SAM COUPE at 6MHz with slow-down CPU(run about 5MHz). We can on ZX clones active turbo mode 7MHz. It's all.
I verify all OUT commands and detect new facts:
- use videoram in page 14(#0E) in low 32kB
- use multicolor graphic mode
- use programmable interrupt at screen line XX (I don't know why use this code:
This OUT 249,200 set number for interrupt line, but OUT 249 work only with values 0-191. Any higher values are ignored on SAM COUPE. Then this code can be erased, we don't need this.
seg000:8E4B ld a, 0C8h ; 'Č'
seg000:8E4D out (0F9h), a
- E-TRACKER use only memory paging on low 32kB ram(allram)
in low 32kB set more different pages(it's impossible implement on computers without possibility switch low 32kB with different ram. It's possible only on ATM,SPRINTER,PENTEVO)
- E-TRACKER code work in high 32kB from adress 32768(#8000)
- E-TRACKER not use any other SAM COUPE extra features or ports