1. The competition deadline is 00:00 GMT on the 1st Feburary 2016 (midnight on the 1st Feburary) - this gives you over 6 months of development time.
2. There will be no competition unless a minimum of six entries are submitted by the deadline.
3. All submitted games must be in working 16KB cartridge ROM format (help is available to test ROM files on real hardware). Compression is allowed (and encouraged) but the final file size must not exceed 16KB (.crt (VICE) at 16.0 KB (16,464 bytes) or .bin (C64) at 16.0 KB (16,384 bytes)).
4. The games submitted do not necessarily need to be new, but must be your own work, not sold commercially or released in cartridge format previously. Cartridge ROM hacks will obviously not be accepted.
5. PAL must be supported, with additional NTSC support optional (but encouraged). If possible, please consider GS compatibility.
6. The maximum number of single entries from a person or group is set at three. If more entries are made, the applicant has the opportunity to replace a previous entry with a new one.
7. All applicants that submit a valid entry (see above) will receive one physical cartridge copy of their game for free.
8. The applicant owns their work, so therefore submitted games will *ONLY* be released for sale at an agreed price via RGCD if the coder expresses a desire to do so.
9. There will be a panel of judges (announced in full over the coming weeks), and entries will be scored on a point distribution basis across several criteria. The decision of the panel is final.
10. Judges *CAN* enter games themselves, but cannot self-vote (award points to their own release).