Важная информация

User Tag List

Показано с 1 по 10 из 63

Тема: Help fixing Vector-06c

Древовидный режим

Предыдущее сообщение Предыдущее сообщение   Следующее сообщение Следующее сообщение
    Junior
    Спасибо Благодарностей отдано 
    Спасибо Благодарностей получено 
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

По умолчанию Help fixing Vector-06c

Hello,

First off my apologies, I'm in the USA and I only speak English.

A long time ago I bought a BK-0010 and a Vector-06c off of Ebay. The BK-0010 works fine but the Vector has lots of problems. I've already replaced the CPU and two flipflop chips so at least it boots, but now I'm stuck.

As you can see the colors are very washed out. I followed svofski's modifications to get a good sync signal, but when I tried to wire resistors R16-R29 directly to the inverter I only get a white screen. So I reverted it.

When I turn on the computer I hear a buzzing noise, the "rus" LED is on, and I see this checker pattern on the screen. When I hit "vvod" and "blk" the screen goes blank, the LED turns off, and the buzzing stops. I also hear a "click" noise.

I hooked the cassette port up to my PC and played back a wav file. I can hear it on the Vector-06c's speaker but nothing else happens.

I'm not sure what to check next. I think the computer is running but it won't load a program and I can't get a good picture out of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

С любовью к вам, Yandex.Direct
    Размещение рекламы на форуме способствует его дальнейшему развитию

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)