Тема: SP1 for Z88DK

Спасибо Благодарностей отдано 
    Спасибо Благодарностей получено 
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

По умолчанию SP1 for Z88DK

The news is a bit old now, but I had intended to pass it along here for a few weeks now. Not being a Russian speaker, it's taken me that long to get my registration correct

Anyway, I just wanted to announce that SP1 for Z88DK was released a few weeks ago. SP1 is a flicker-free sprite engine for writing games on the Spectrum in C or assembler. Sprites can be any size and any of five main types: mask, or, xor, load and attribute only. They can occupy any of 256 planes. SP1 contains a large number of functions for collision detection, drawing backgrounds and manipulating sprites that makes it a lot easier to write games.

Along with SP1, z88dk contains, among other things, an IM2 library to register C functions on interrupts, a dynamic block memory allocator for fast and efficient memory allocation, abstract data types like linked-lists and hash tables, and functions for reading the keyboard, many joysticks and mice.

I have started an english language tutorial on http://www.worldofspectrum.org/forum...ad.php?t=11729 that will cover all the features in SP1. I would say it's about half-way through and will take another week to two weeks to be finished.

С любовью к вам, Yandex.Direct
    Размещение рекламы на форуме способствует его дальнейшему развитию

Master Аватар для elf/2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll translate the message to Russian:

Несколько недель назад был выпущен SP1 для Z88DK. SP1 это спрайтовый движок (без мерцания) для написания игр для Speccy на Си или ассемблере. Спрайты могут быть любого размера и одного из пяти типов: с маской, накладывающиеся по OR, XOR или напрямую (без логической операции) и с аттрибутами. Они могут располагаться на любом из 256 слоев (?). В составе SP1 - большое число функция для определения коллизий, отрисовки фона и управления спрайтами что значительно упрощает написание игр.

Вместе с SP1, z88dk содержит библиотеку позволяющую "повесить" Си функцию на IM2, быструю и эффективную библиотеку динамического выделения памяти, абстрактные типы данных (например связные списки и hash-таблицы) и кроме того функции для опроса клавиатуры, различных типов джойстиков и мышей.

Автор начал готовить руководство разработчика (по-английски естественно) которое опишет все возможности SP1. На настоящий момент готова примерно половина документа и скорее всего руководство будет полностью готово через неделю-две.

Activist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 elf/2: огромное спасибо за перевод

Activist Аватар для acidrain
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You've done a great work, diffenetly! And some functions (like memory allocation , mice and joysticks, keyboard reading etc) are just for library for an future OS! Nice to know that speccy is in Canada is popular too =)
    I wish you good luck!
    http://amigasc.nm.ru

Free coder and hardwareman
    Amiga addicted

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Цитата Сообщение от acidrain
    You've done a great work, diffenetly! And some functions (like memory allocation , mice and joysticks, keyboard reading etc) are just for library for an future OS!
    Thanks for having a look There are many more interesting libraries coming along that deal with the AY chip, if1 network, data compression, etc. that should make it a lot easier, faster and more fun to develop for the Spectrum, whether that be in C or asm.

Actually it would make my day if I could interest a few talented Russian coders who would like to do the AY library or data compression functions, or something we haven't thought of yet -- it would certainly speed things along

Nice to know that speccy is in Canada is popular too =)
    I wouldn't go so far to call it popular -- Timex only had them on sale for 4 or so months before quitting the computer business. But there are many friends of the Timex variation of the Spectrum on this side of the Atlantic.

Master Аватар для elf/2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll translate the message once again...
    Цитата Сообщение от Alcoholics Anonymous
    Thanks for having a look There are many more interesting libraries coming along that deal with the AY chip, if1 network, data compression, etc. that should make it a lot easier, faster and more fun to develop for the Spectrum, whether that be in C or asm.

Actually it would make my day if I could interest a few talented Russian coders who would like to do the AY library or data compression functions, or something we haven't thought of yet -- it would certainly speed things along
    В разработке (планах?) сейчас находятся еще более интересные библиотеки для работы с AY, сетью на базе if1, компрессии данных и т.д. Они позволять разрабатывать программы для Speccy быстрее и легче, как на асме, так и на Си.

Товарищ ищет талантливых кодеров которые помогли бы ему с разработкой AY библиотеки или функций для компрессии данных или каких-нибудь других библиотек которых пока нет в планах. Это позволит значительно ускорить разработку.

Guru Аватар для caro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Цитата Сообщение от Alcoholics Anonymous
    ... SP1 is a flicker-free sprite engine for writing games on the Spectrum in C or assembler....
    Ready libraries it is healthy, but their presence does not mean application.
    It would be desirable to look at any software developed with use of these libraries.
    Though demonstration.

----------
    Готовые библиотеки это здорово, но их наличие не означает применение.
    Хотелось бы посмотреть на какой-либо программный продукт, разработанный
    с использованием этих библиотек.
    Хотя бы демонстрационный.
    ----------
    Последний раз редактировалось caro; 17.06.2006 в 16:00.

Guru Аватар для caro
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Цитата Сообщение от goodboy
    Excellent example of application of a high level language for development of game for Speccy.
    It to a question on applicability C for development of the programs on Speccy.

------
    Отличный пример применения языка высокого уровня для разработки игры для Speccy.
    Это к вопросу о применимости C для разработки программ на Speccy
    http://zx.pk.ru/showpost.php?p=24898
    ------
    Последний раз редактировалось caro; 30.06.2006 в 17:26.

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)

Ваши права